On Site Facilities
Pinsley Corner Farm is a traditional CL site, our greatest asset is our location...
- Adults only (plus well-behaved dogs)
- Extensive rural views
- Level 1 acre site
- Free WiFi
- Electric Hook-Ups
- Water, Waste, Recycling & Chemical Disposal Point
- Extra wide, easy access, double entrance gates
- Bus Route (Route 72 - collects outside site)
- Quaint 'request stop' train station (walking distance)
- National Cycle Routes 45, 70 & 451, the Llangollen Canal and lovely walking from the site
- Nearby Village Shop and Award-Winning Pubs (walking distance)
- Book Online HERE!!
£12.50 per pitch per night
As a "certificated location" only Caravan and Motorhome are permitted on the site and all guests must by members of The Motorhome and Caravan Club (formerly The Caravan Club). To view our club listing please click here.
Have you ever fancied having exclusive use of a caravan to create the ultimate private retreat? For just £40 per night you can book the entire site just for you and your motorhome or caravan!
May to September
Arrival times are flexible but assumed to be between 12 noon and 9pm unless previously agreed.
Departure times are flexible but assumed to be between 8am and 2pm unless previously agreed.
Reserve your pitch via the online booking form HERE
For details, maps AND a YouTube video of how to find us please see the Contact Us page for details HERE.