We recommend that caravans approach via Wrenbury (CW5 8EW) initially for easy access. Otherwise, or for non-caravan visitors, simply input "Pinsley Corner Farm" into Google Maps on your smart phone for the most specific location routing.
Please note Streetview is presently out of date for the property (showing the old derelict house).
For traditional satnav users our postcode is CW5 8HE. Please note that this postcode also includes nearby properties of similar names, PLEASE ensure you access Pinsley CORNER Farm. Our full address is at the bottom of this page, but to access the property via directions;
- Pinsley Corner Farm is 5 miles South West of Nantwich
- From the A530 at Aston turn into Wrenbury Road, signposted "Aston, Wrenbury & Railway Station
- After 1.4 miles at the T-junction turn left, signposted "Cholmondeley, Tarporley and Chester"
- Drive past the Shop/Post Office and turn left at St Margarets Church into New Road signposted "Marbury & Whitchurch"
- After 1 mile turn left into Pinsley Green Road.
- Pinsley Corner Farm is immediately on the left (Caravan access via the double field gate)
Please see the YouTube video below showing the above route